Check out these beautiful FO’s!
We had a total of 13 finished Nachtfalters! So many fun iterations of this pattern – knitters played with colors, used varigated yarns, and even color blocked the lace section. Gorgeous.
But about those prizes…
- A Holla Knits yearly subscription – Winner MAMATRONIC
- Marching Band knitting pattern by Stefanie Pollmeier – Winner DCMO
- The Holla Knits Spring/Summer Collection - Winner NKFOSTER21
- One of your KAL host Katie Canavan’s patterns of your choosing - Winner CAITLING1212
- Yarn Prize Pack - Winner SIXCRAFTSUNDER
Congrats to the winners! And to everyone who finished. If you’re still chugging along on your Nachtfalter, don’t worry – we’ll still be checking in on the forum on Ravelry, so don’t hesitate to post questions!
We are FINISHED! The Holla Knits Summer KAL is officially over, and a bunch of knitters have new summer knits because of it.
My Meeting Point!
Including me! My shorter and smaller Meeting Point turned out awesome! I wrote more about it at The Sweatshop of Love.
Sara’s Meeting Point
Sara’s Meeting Point project page.
Carrie’s Meeting Point
Carrie’s Meeting Point project page.
Cheryl’s Meeting Point!
Cheryl’s Meeting Point project page.
Jamie’s Meeting Point!
Katie’s Meeting Point!
Katie’s Meeting Point project page.
Congrats to the five of you for finishing your sweaters! And since there were five prizes, you are all winners!
- A Holla Knits yearly subscription – WINNER JAMIE!
- A Meeting Point designer Courtney Spainhower pattern of the winner’s choosing – WINNER CARRIE!
- The Holla Knits Spring/Summer Collection – WINNER CHERYL!
- One of your KAL host Allyson Dykhuizen’s patterns of the winner’s choosing – WINNER KATIE!
- Yarn prize pack – WINNER SARA!
Congrats winners! And everyone who participated in this KAL. If you are still chugging along on your sweater it’s ok! I’ll still be checking into our Holla Knits ravelry forum and offering help, so stick with it!
And keep your eye open for more KALs in the very near future!
This week is the last week of our Meeting Point KAL. It went so fast!
My Meeting Point Progress
I finished up my Week 5 in no time. I’m itching to finish the other sleeve and get this sweater into the summer rotation.
This Week’s Meeting Point Goal: FINISHING TIME! Knit up that second sleeve, weave in your ends, and block. SO CLOSE!
Carrie’s Week 5 Progress
Cheryl’s Week 5 Progress
Jamie’s Week 5 Progress
Not too many sweaters to show off this time. Between the holiday and the nice weather everyone is having, I’m sure our KALers were busy enjoying the outdoors rather than updating our KAL forum!
Never fear! You’ve got until the 22nd to post your finished sweaters in our KAL FO forum, or email me a pic at email@example.com to qualify for our prizes. There is already one FO in there! I can’t wait to see them all together.
Have fun finishing your Meeting Points, KALers! Happy knitting!